Vision & Mission
To evangelize, disciple, equip and commission people for positive impact on God’s work.
Vision and Objectives
The church shall plant churches throughout Kenya and outside Kenyan boarders to help build up
the body of Jesus Christ and help them in reaching the people within their area with the gospel of
Jesus Christ. The church will use the following means of operation to achieve its obligation:
- Hold Gospel crusades in cities, towns, marketplaces, villages, stadiums, football ground, open fields, cinema and county halls or buildings set aside for public use.
- Undertake individual evangelism in reaching every available person at every available time by every available means with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Establish the people in the local churches through discipleship by teaching and training them to become like Christ.
- Mobilize the army of God to help each person find his or her place and function in the Body of Christ.
- Establish and own television and radio station programs, Christian films and video for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Organize youth outreaches in schools, colleges and other institutions etc youth camps, rallies, retreats, seminars, conventions and Christian conferences and overnight prayer meetings for the purpose of strengthening the Body of Christ.
- Establish centres for the ministry projects to work as follows:
- Counseling and prayer rooms during seminars and conferences
- Education sponsorship programs for children from the poor to orphan families.
- Establishment of vocational training centres, collages, and Bible schools
- Partner with other educational institution in the provision of quality education to the community.
- Healthcare facilities to carter for community healthcare needs
- Accommodate any other projects beneficial to the community for the attainment of the above aims and objectives provided that projects would not be contrary to the teaching of the Holy Bible.
- Establish and build schools as a way of giving back to the community and Empowering the body of Jesus Christ.
- Establish orphanages and homes for the elderly in key areas to help the orphans and the elderly respectively.
- Establish mission churches in all areas reached with a view of providing an enabling environment for worship by those converted.
- Receive and ask for donations from members, non-members, other charitable organizations and other persons whether from within the country or outside for furtherance of the gospel and meeting the aims and objectives of the ministry.
- Put in place social-economic programs to help equip our members and the community to become financially self-sustainable.
- Develop programs on H.I.V/AIDS awareness and prevention and offer support to those infected and affected with H.I.V/AIDs.
- Acquire or purchase land and buildings for the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives of the ministry.
- Develop any land, buildings acquired by the ministry and to buy goods and equipment for services necessary for the objectives of the ministry.
- Celebrate marriages.
- The church is not a political body or profit making organization as our aims and objectives in operation are purely to build the Body of Jesus Christ and to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends of the world according to the great commission.
- The church will train and ordain ministers (men/women) who are capable and gifted to serve God in the area of their calling. All will be trained in schools of ministry and if necessary in theological seminaries.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- That there is only one true and living God, eternally existing, the creator of heavens and earth and all therein.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity – One true God who manifest in the three; God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Bible as the only true and divinely inspired word of God. The Holy Scripture are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory. Christ came to redeem the sinful world, he preached and taught, performed miracles, signs and wonders,and he was crucified on the cross, died and resurrected on the third day. Christ ascended to the heavenly throne and is seated on the right hand of God the Father from where he intercedes for the believers.
- We believe in the continued existence of the miracles of Christ as stipulated in the Bible. Christ who performed miracles while present on earth still performs miracles through his servants.
- We believe in the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in the lives of all believers. The Holy Spirit indwells believers at the moments of salvation and bestows upon every believer spiritual gifts for ministry.
- We believe in the Priesthood of all believers, and in the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe that due to Adamnic sin, all humanity is sinful and has fallen short of God’s glory. However, God has provided a redemptive way out of sin by means of salvation by grace through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in life after death. At the second coming of Christ all those who died in Christ will resurrect to eternal life, while those who remained in sin will receive eternal damnation.
- We believe in water baptism of every believer by means of immersion as a symbol of death to sin and resurrection to new life in Christ. This is a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
- We believe in the Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of the body and blood of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- We believe in the God – ordained Holy Matrimony. A monogamous marriage between a born again man and a born again woman who agree to be united in a holy matrimony to become husband and wife for life. Homosexuality, gay marriages, lesbianism, and premarital sex have no room in such union.
- We value the sanctity of life. Life begins at conception, therefore abortion or pro-choice
has no place in the body of Christ.
- We believe in the equality and equal opportunity of all human beings regardless of
gender, race and class before God.
Trackback from your site.